CHILDREN'S SUNDAY SCHOOL ROOM: Does It Say "We Care"?
HOW ROOMS SAY "WE CARE":
1. Neat -- The most common complaint about most classrooms is that they are too small. Often the problem is the amount of clutter.
2. Clean -- You may want to plan a special fix-it night where parents come to help with cleaning and doing Small repairs or painting.
3. Smells fresh -- Use air freshener regularly!
4. Organized -- A place for everything and everything in it's place! Out-dated materials tossed or recycled.
5. Safe -- Constantly be looking for safety hazards particularly in younger classrooms.
6. Creatively decorated -- Learning is fun!
SHOW BOWS: Attractive chart could be made using bows
Posted by BETTY BENSON ROBERTSON