THINK IN FRESH, NEW WAYS AS A CHILDREN'S TEACHER



I Want To Stay In My Box
(Tune: I Have the Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy)

I want to stay in my box where I've always been.
It's so comfortable!
It's so comfortable!
It's so comfortable!
I want to stay in my box where I've always been.
It's so comfortable!
I don't want to have to change.

The Box

This enclosure with flat sides, known as a box, is:
1. Confining
2. Restraining
3. Has limited boundaries


The Sides of the Box

The sides of the box can be made of various things, including:
1. Tradition
2. Lack of ideas
3. Limited funds
4. Complacency (Content to teach boring, uninteresting, non-life-changing lessons week after week after week.)


The Challenge

1. Fling out your arms.
2. Knock down the walls of your box.
3. Step out of that suffocating enclosure.
4. Take a deep breath of the fresh air of creativity and new ideas which literally surround you the moment you step away from your box.
5. Stretch your mind to think and learn in fresh, new ways.
6. Accept the challenge to be an adventurous, daring, dedicated, zestful children's teacher - teaching from the natural outflow of what God has done in your life and making a significant difference in lives tomorrow.