To obtain a clear focus, it helps to take a panoramic view of the values:
1. Concentrated Bible study for pupils and a unique evangelistic tool. More children make a decision for Christ during VBS than at any other time during the church year.
2. Opportunity to strengthen the spiritual life of teachers as they present God’s Word and to increase their concern for children’s needs.
3. A passport into unchurched homes.
4. Increased Sunday school and church attendance.
5. A demonstration to your community that your church chooses to care by providing a ministry designed for their children.