BORN AGAIN CERTIFICATE

Born Again Certificate

Print the information below onto a sheet of certificate paper and give to each child who accepts Jesus as their personal Savior. If possible, frame the certificate, and encourage the children to hang them in their homes.


According to my prayer accepting Jesus Christ as Savior,I,____________________________ have been born again.

Every sin I have ever committed was forgiven! (1 John 1:9)

Angels in heaven rejoiced when I made this decision! (Luke 15:7)

I am now a child of God! (Luke 12:32)

I will live forever in heaven! (John 3:3)

"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son
that whoever believes in Him shall not perish
but have eternal life" (John 3:16).

God freely gives me His blessings. I can pray and ask for what I need! (John 14:13)

I have protection from satan's power! (John 17:15)

I have power to live as I should! (2 Peter 1:3)

No one can take God's love away from me! (Romans 8:37-39)


A date to remember: ______________________