ROLLED 'EM AWAY - Easter Song

Words and Music by Mary Rice Hopkins
(Click on song title to hear music clip.)
 
 
Jesus rose up through the clouds
He lives today without a doubt
Satan's got no power now
In Jesus' name I'll sing it out

Chorus 1:

Now He rolled, rolled, rolled the stone away
He has risen from the grave
Life in Him has come today
Now He rolled, rolled, rolled the stone away
Rolled, rolled it away

The angel said, "Have no fear"
He brought good news of good cheer
He made His message very clear
Jesus' light is everywhere

(Repeat Chorus)

Jesus was God's only Son
On a cross He said, "It is done"
He took my sins one by one
Now life in Him has begun

Chorus 2:

Now You rolled, rolled, rolled my sins away
Because you live
I can say you live inside my heart today
Now you rolled, rolled, rolled my sins away
Rolled, rolled them away

Copyrighted by Big Steps 4 U Music. ASCAP. All rights reserved. Inernational copyright secured.