CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT HANG Bible Verse Memorization Activity
BIBLE VERSE: “Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners” (1 Timothy 1:15).
MATERIALS NEEDED: Construction paper, crayons or markers, scissors, tape or Christmas tree hooks, Christmas tree garland or yarn.
1. Ask children to draw and cut out Christmas tree ornaments.
2. Write one word from the verse on each ornament. Write the Scripture reference on a separate ornament.
3. Hang garland or yarn on a wall or bulletin board.
4. Let children take turns hanging the ornaments in order on the garland or yarn with tape or Christmas tree hooks.
5. Ask children to remove one ornament at a time, reciting the verse each time an ornament is removed.
Posted by BETTY BENSON ROBERTSON