POWER FOR LIVING (ABC Scripture Verses)

Power for Living ABC Verses For Children to Memorize

"All things work together for good to them that love God" (Romans 8:28 KJV)
"Be still, and know that I am God" (Psalm 46:10)
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest" (Matthew 11:28)
"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart" (Psalm 37:4)
"Every good and perfect gift is from above" (James 1:17)
"Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God" (Isaiah 41:10, NKJV)
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble" (Psalm 46:1)
"He who promised is faithful" (Hebrews 10:23)
"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength" (Philippians 4:13)
"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever" (Hebrews 13:8)
"Know that the Lord is God. It is He who made us, and we are His" (Psalm 100:3)
"Let not your heart be troubled; ye believe in God, believe also in Me" (John 14:1 KJV)
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" (2 Corinthians 12:9)
"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you" (Hebrews 13:5)
"Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good" (Psalm 34:8 NKJV)
"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give you" (John 14:27)
"Quietness and confidence shall be your strength" (Isaiah 30:15 NKJV)
"Run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus" (Hebrews 12:1,2)
"Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever" (Psalm 23:6)
"The joy of the Lord is your strength" (Nehemiah 8:10)
"Underneath are the everlasting arms" (Deuteronomy 33:27)
"'Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,' says the Lord" (Romans 12:19 NKJV)
"When I am afraid, I will trust in You" (Psalm 56:3)
"EXcellent is Your Name in all the earth" (Psalm 8:1, NKJV)
"You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in Your Word" (Psalm 119:114 NKJV)
"Be Zealous for the fear of the Lord" (Proverbs 23:17)

--Source Unknown